In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
– Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he or she will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: The Data Subject will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
– Principle of limitation of storage time: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Data Subject will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Subject will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://www.leahibiza.com/, you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
– When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
– When you register to make a reservation or pay for a service
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
– Request access to the stored data.
– Request a rectification or cancellation.
– Request the limitation of their treatment.
– Oppose to the treatment.
– Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Owner and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
– To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– In order to manage the social networks, the Holder is present in social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and which you have previously accepted.
The Holder will process your personal data with the aim of correctly managing his/her presence on the social network, informing you of his/her activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your data.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
– Identification data. Retention of personal data
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
– Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
– DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
You will find more information at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
You can also view a list of the types of cookies that Google and its partners use and any information about their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse https://www.leahibiza.com/, non-identifying information may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
– Google Analytics
– DoubleClick by Google
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, to analyse trends,
to administer the site, to study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and in force, and to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to the site, exonerating the Holder from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.