What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information
obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
– Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be
– Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but normally it can be done from the Tools menu or Options. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. You can choose which cookies you want to work on this website at any time.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus- preference
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on https://leahibiza.com
Cookies are strictly necessary:
These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational.
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
– Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
– Close. The warning is hidden on this page.